Sumavision cloud transcoding system can achieve the live & files transcoding to meet the demands of multi-screen. Traditionally, the transcoding system is installed in a device or local server to achieve the local head-end or video platform transcoding requirement. However, if the operator has global scheduling strategy and realizes flexible resource dispatch, the cloud transcoding system will be the best choice. Besides, the cloud transcoding system have strong stability and excellent transcoding quality.
• Flexible deployment & globally resource scheduling.
• Support smooth expansion of transcoding ability.
• Support live or offline files transcoding.
• Video format: AVC/ H.264, H.265, AVS+.
• Audio format: SMPTE302M, MPEG-1 Layer2/Layer3,Suma Digital Audio, Suma High Quality Digital Audio v2, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, DDP7.1, DDP5.1, DRA.
• Multi-resolution: 4K, 1080P, 720P, D1, CIF, QCIF, QVGA.
• Support UDP-TS, HTTP-TS, HTTP-FLV, RTMP-FLV, HLS, HDS, Smooth Streaming, RTSP-RTP etc.