Sumavision EMR 4.0 is the latest generation of Sumavision EMR series media integrated processing platform. It is leverage as the radio and television core processing platform + video computing platform + data communication platform, integrating communication network and broadcasting network technology, perfect for high-speed exchange application and video big data processing business. The platform has a unique video control system to meet 10 Gigabit video processing and switching requirements. It supports multiple scrambling systems such as DVB and DRM, and powerful computing capabilities to support business virtualization deployment.
FPGA + DDR4 design speed up the processing performance, 8 SPF+ high-throughput on front panel, and additional 10-GbE modules gives users massive data-exchanging options. Over thousands of programs multiplexing, encryption, and switching under layer-3 protocol.
• The platform's extensible and highly scalable design supports MPEG re-multiplexing, including PID remapping, prioritizing and filtering, insertion and generation of PSI/SI tables, and PID multicast. Device, port, UDP and service redundancy are supported, as well as multiple IP sockets for MPTS and SPTS applications.
• EMR4.0 offers the choice of 8 x 10-GbE on front panel or 4 modules on back rear panel. The high-throughput 10-GbE option supports up to 1,000 transport streams and 2,000 simultaneous multiplexing and scrambling services. Video gateway capabilities include socket address flipping and IP mirroring.
• Support multi-encryption modes, including DVB-CSA1/2/3*, BISS-1/BISS-E, AES-ECB, AES-CBC, SM4-ECB, SM4-CBC encryption.
• Support any format of video, audio and data elementary stream (e.g., MPEG-2, Suma Digital Audio, HEVC, Suma High Quality Digital Audio V3, Suma Digital Audio, Suma High Quality Digital Audio), as well as multiplex MPEG TS.
• EMR4.0 platform 10-Gbps switches bring integrated line-rate Layer 2 and 3 capabilities with true 216 Gigabit Ethernet support (on uplink and network-facing ports).
• Support MAC and ARP hardware carving, IP source guard, MAC addresses, IGMPv1/v2/v3 etc.
• Access control of IP media source, static specified IP routing forward, Network isolation function prevents from ARP attacks, network storm attacks, and support HTTP secure access protocol.
• Support 1+1, 1+N, N+M programs, ports, and equipment's backup redundancy, and also support management control 1+1 backup.